[meteorite-list] Ad - 30% OFF Sale, Buy One Get One Micro, Bonus Freebies, More! - Madness Sale

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:06:27 -0500

Hi Listees and Collectors,

In the spirit of good deals following the annual Tucson show, I am
going to give away some free stuff this week. I am also offering a
30%-OFF sale on everything on the website. This sale is going to run
through sunday only. Use coupon code "thirtyoff" at checkout to get
the discount. Note - the sale coupon can be used in combination with
all of the other offers and freebies!

SPECIAL OFFER #1 - 30% off your entire order by using the "thirtyoff" coupon.

SPECIAL OFFER #2 - Buy one micromount, get another micromount of equal
or lesser value for free! (offer valid on all meteorites that are
listed under the "Meteorite Specimens - Micromounts" category of the
store.

SPECIAL OFFER #3 - All orders get a bonus freebie! (a tektite,
meteorite, moldavite, trinitite, or ??? - my choice)

SPECIAL OFFER #4 - Three random buyers between now and sunday will
receive a free Mars micromount - NWA 2975 shergottite!

SPECIAL OFFER #5 - All orders over $100 (after coupon) will receive a
free Mars micromount, free Moldavite, free trinitite, free tektite,
and free iron meteorite!

Am I insane? Yes, but that has nothing to do with this sale!

Highlight and Recent New Specimens Available -

NWA 2945 L4 chondrite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2945--rare-saharan-l4-chondrite-from-morocco-2005

NWA 5129 L5 chondrite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-5129--scarce-l5-chondrite-from-morocco-2001

NWA 2975 Shergottite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sau-005-martian-shergottite-meteorite-micromount-from-mars

Unclassified NWA 100g lots -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/bulk-lot-premium-grade-unclassified-stony-meteorites-100-grams

Buzzard Coulee crusted part-slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/buzzard-coulee-famous-2008-canadian-hammer-fall-slice-153g

Daule micromounts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/daule-rare-l5-chondrite-from-ecuador-2008-witnessed-fall

Czech Moldavites -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite-green-meteorite-impact-glass-crystal

Vestan Olivine Diogenite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6149--vestan-olivine-diogenite-large-frags-paired-w-1877

Big trinitite fragments -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinitite--large-substantial-fragments--historic-atom-bomb-glass

Rare Zunhua Chinese hammer meteorite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/zunhua--very-rare-famous-chinese-hammer-2008--house-smasher

All of the latest meteorite specimens here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite--gorgeous-emerald-green-impact-glass-czech-15-carats

If you have any problems or errors using the checkout or coupon,
contact me via email for a prompt reply - mike at galactic-stone.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG
--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com