[meteorite-list] Huge Fireball: Possible First Meteorite Fall of 2011

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:59:03 -0800

UPDATE: New data added... This is a short duration event. Current public
video sucks, and no radar yet. Over 30 sightings on AMS. I've added a
map, and the Google Earth KMZ file for download for those who want to
try this one.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-news/huge-fireball-seen-across-6-states/

Enjoy...

Regards,