[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites & Magazines

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:16:59 -0500

OK, now I'm totally confused. Quote from email below regarding MH&C
magazine:

"Magazine Update: We're printing some extra back issues and will have
> them at the Tucson Show for those interested. If you want July, Sept, or
> the Nov issue please let me know ASAP! Back issues will be on sale for
> *$10* each from now until the Tucson Show is over. Regular price is $20!)"

I subscribed and so far I have only received the July issue via snail mail.
AFAIK the Sept and Nov issues never materialized (delays, etc.) Now, back
issues of the Sept and November issues are being offered for sale at Tucson
by having extra copies printed? And January's issue is coming fast?

Has anyone who subscribed to MH&C Magazine gotten any other issue via snail
mail beyond the premier July issue?

My inquiring mind wants to know.

Thanks,
Ed