[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites & Magazines

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:32:20 -0800

Meteorites For Sale: Having a large sale from now until the Tucson Show.
Order over $250 get 10% off. See details on my meteorites for sale page.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/

Check out the Meteorite Auctions: Many items starting at 99 cents!
http://shop.ebay.com/freel3orn/m.html

Subscribe to Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine: 25% Off Until The
Tucson Show!
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/subscribe/

Magazine Update: We're printing some extra back issues and will have
them at the Tucson Show for those interested. If you want July, Sept, or
the Nov issue please let me know ASAP! Back issues will be on sale for
*$10* each from now until the Tucson Show is over. Regular price is
$20!) Everyone will start receiving their magazines direct from our
printer in the coming weeks! Please let me know when you start receiving
them. EVERYONE's orders with their collectibles are still shipping in
the order they were received.

January Issue UPDATE: Also, just a heads up on the January issue! It's
coming fast, this issue will be on Planetary Defense, our beloved
meteorites, and their relationship to the science of protecting our
planet from those pesky 1/km+ sized asteroids. In addition there are
some great aticles about meteorite hunting here in the USA, and a
special article about how many meteorites actually fall on this planet
each day. It's NOT what you would think. Is it more? Less? You'll just
have to get a subscription to find out.

Enjoy...

Email or Call 760-522-2152 to order.

Regards,