[meteorite-list] Blast From The Past Sorry For Double Post Forgot to Mention.. AD - Park Forest, Buck Mountain, SaW 005, And More!!

From: Larry Atkins <thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:47:41 -0500

List,

Sorry for the double "AD" post but I forgot to mention that you should
look at the oriented SaW 005 wash ad and click the link to the
"Smallest Oriented Meteorite Contest". I'm sure there are quite a few
of you that will remember this and quite a few new people that have
never seen this. There are some amazing meteorites to see here. Be sure
to click photo's to enlarge and get a good look at these truly amazing
meteorites.

Sincerely,
Larry Atkins
?