[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 6292 (NWA 5400 paired) thin sections Pictures

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:20:15 -0800 (PST)

Have been asked for pics.
Here you go, sorry I did not have them ready before.

NWA 6292 Thin Sections

A. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/nwa6292a.jpg
B. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/nwa6292b.jpg
C. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/nwa6292c.jpg
D. http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/jedisdiamond/nwa6292d.jpg

Having a sale in the next little bit on ebay... may get some good deals!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites