[meteorite-list] NASA sues Moonwalker Astronaut

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:06:17 +0200

Not so if they got it as a gift.

And as NASA wouldn't really have other problems right now.

Here, they can buy a new camera, the firma still exist and I guess, they
will have better ones now:
http://www.hasselblad.de/

If that continues, I fear they will dry and stuff the bodies of the
astronauts after their passing-away,
because they were on the Moon, brought by the government there
and hence property of the U.S.-people.

Don't ask me, how many pencils were "stolen" by the members from the mission
control center.
Let's sue them too after 40 years.

Maybe a media hoax,
cause else it would be a scandal.
Or do you over there have already forgotten about your astronauts?

Moonfire... for the 40 years jubilee, they were good enough for NASA
posing with them where NASA only could for publicity,
but now less than 2 years later.... how ingrate!

Best,
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----