[meteorite-list] [IMCA] Collateral Damage.

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 20:34:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Eric,

Thanks for the analysis and the words of warning. Others on List have said the same thing and I did post a reply. I will be even more careful about our security which at the present is pretty formidable. Security Guard resides on property, sophisticated alarm systems, Doberman Pinscher. All who live at Villa Kismet have CCW's and customarily go armed.

I no longer will meet people at my residence. Too many of you say it's too risky.

Best to all,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536