[meteorite-list] google checkout declare themselves the meteorite police

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:32:34 -0400

This sounds like something the IMCA might want to look into. This
could potentially effect a lot of IMCA members and meteorite traders
in general.

I don't use Google Checkout. They stole almost $3000 from a friend of
mine who is a cultural memorabilia dealer (not artifacts, but pop
culture stuff and such). After his experience, I'd request rolled
pennies as payment before dealing with Google checkout.

What worries me a little, is if PayPal follows suit. That would put a
damper on things.

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com