[meteorite-list] Meteorites - Scientific Journal

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:36:24 -0400

Congratulations, Tomasz!

I wish you and the new scientific journal much success.

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.LunarRock.com
NaturesVault (eBay)
AncientDiscoveries (eBay)(formerly 'NaturesVault')
IMCA 3163
Click here for my current eBay auctions, I have two accounts now:
1) NaturesVault - http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault
2) AncientDiscoveries (formerly 'NaturesVault') -
http://shop.ebay.com/ancientdiscoveries/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1