[meteorite-list] DAWN drives up to Vesta

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:50:28 +0200

Ah, Doug, unmasked! Found guilty to be hand in glove with these highly
suspicious Oompa-Loompas! Tried to hide them as Bavarians! Not at all. They
live around N?rdlingen, yes, that's about 40 km from my home. But they talk
..... Suebian of course. The real extraterrestrial dialect. Even the
Suebians don't understand it really. So the camouflage is perfect. A
minority of them lives close to the Moldova river, their ancestors travelled
there riding the well known Moldavites. All these little guys adore the Ries
crater structure as a gigantic chocolate grinder. The seemingly feel quite
well there.

That's what I'm allowed to say about this subject. Mysterium cacaorum
tremendum.

Best,
Matthias

 be hand in glove with sb.