[meteorite-list] DAWN drives up to Vesta

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:00:09 +0200

N?rdlingen, Bavaria? Hey guys, here is some "official" stuff: http://www.noerdlingen.de/ISY/index.php?get=276

If you go there to visit the place, you will be fascinated! There is a guy on the so-called "Daniel" church tower shouting out some few old words every evening at the full hour, and if you climb the "Daniel" at daytime you will be rewarded by a good view of the Ries crater rim on clear days.

And, of course, don?t forget to visit the Rieskrater museum right there in town - very nice!

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------