[meteorite-list] OT Vesta

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:14:56 -0700

I'll give ya the crater (I didn't know that until now - Ries/N?rdlingen
being the filming site) but Vesta is more the territory of Mr. Bass and the
little green people of the Mushroom Planet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wonderful_Flight_to_the_Mushroom_Planet

Rob Wesel
Nakhla Dog Meteorites
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com