[meteorite-list] Holbrook under the microscope...

From: Erik Fisler <phxerik_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 20:36:05 -0700 (PDT)

Nick,
Love the photos, that's really great resolution!
I wouldn't say the average size of finds are falling. You can ask Anne Black,
my dad and I always come back from a trip with three or four stones in the 3-7
gram range and every other time with a 10-12gram stone.
here's a video of one of our hunts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx98yRvqK3E

I would say it depends on the weather the week before you arrive and the weather
while you are hunting. Different combos can yield different finds in different
spots. ^.^
[Erik]