[meteorite-list] Blaine - Looking for the good in men and praisingit...

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 22:20:14 -0400

Hello Kevin, Blaine & All

As you all know, i'm new (3 yrs) to collecting meteorite specimens--big
thanks to all for your help.
I remember contacting and speaking to Blaine about a meteorite--something or
other, and then the conversation turned personal and i remember being
impressed that he offered to advise me on a few items of my collecting
endeavors. I already knew about him and thought how nice it was that he took
the time to talk to ME. Thanks Blaine!!

Kevin, your expieriences with Blaine are what I dream about.
Standing Order----my hat is off to All who go out there and GET EM!! As well
as those who mobilize and try to get them!

Regards to All
John
IMCA# 1896