[meteorite-list] Al haggounia 001

From: Jeff Grossman <jngrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 05:33:18 -0400

Reclassifications in the MetBull can occur when somebody submits to the
NomCom, or NomCom independently finds, sufficient evidence to warrant
publication of an erratum. For simple errors, the evidence can be very
simple (e.g., "this meteorite was published as an LL5, but it actually
has Fa19 olivine, so it is really an H5"). But when things get
difficult or complicated, usually a refereed publication is needed to
document the claim. Al Haggounia 001 is the latter case, and the
appropriate evidence has not been submitted or published, to my knowledge.

Jeff