[meteorite-list] Facebook Meteorite group

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

Rob and Listers

Look to the left on FaceBook and you will see groups, click on meteorites group and up on the top of the page above the name of the group you will see edit settings. Click on that and edit how you gets messages when people post to the groups wall. Hope that works for you and other that keep getting alot of emails from that group.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html