[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:07:31 +0200

Easy solution to collecting debt from a thief in Morocco... Fly there, go straight to the town he lives, go directly to the chief of police and file a report. They do not mess around and will have the thief on the phone within minutes and demand action or get tossed in jail!

How do I know this you may ask... Easy, I did it three years ago with immediate results. If you want to deal, you should go to the source, you can pick your own stones, take your gambles and can appreciate where the meteorites come from!!

Still having fun in France, St. Marie Show is in high gear... and I have scored some goodies!!! ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg Hupe