[meteorite-list] NASA could sell...

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:13:43 -0400

Hi List,

Agreed. I have a customer who works for NASA that has an appetite for
planetary specimens.

If I only get that person to work a trade! :)

Can you imagine the grief one of us would catch if we ran around
saying "All scientists are unethical." But yet, a few of them feel
justified in slandering and defaming all of us.

For the record - I don't think scientists are unethical, just making a point.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com