[meteorite-list] AD: Killer stuff on Ebay now

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 02:15:19 EST

Hey List,

I have some killer stuff on Ebay right now:

A 2,400 gram 19 inch wide slice of Muonionalusta in a super heavy duty
frame encased in oil. I also played around with 3 different lights to get
some whacky cool images with the various light reflecting off the
Widmanstatten structure. This alone is worth a minute to look at. In addition to
the slice being preserved in oil, the frame also allows the slice to have
that neat wet look.

183 gram Vaca Muerta full slice from the mass found on the Meteorite Men
Chile episode. Also a couple part slices remaining from the small end piece
I chopped up.

14.6 kg Muonionalusta whole specimen. Nice.

33.8 gram Ash Creek full slice.

An assortment of Meteorite Magnets, small specimen cases, with specimens
in them, attached to refrigerator magnets. Great price, neat novelty to
have part of your collection on your refrigerator or any other metal surface
you would choose. These also make great gifts. The new ones up just now
are all numbered and personally signed by me.

An assortment of other items are up for your pleasure.

On some of the big ticket items, I will entertain best offers on. For
list members only, over this weekend only, any order over with a total of $50
or more and I will toss in a free Meteorite Hunters and Collectors
Magazine, autographed by me for no extra charge. Just let me know you want the
magazine tossed in.

Check it all out here:

http://shop.ebay.com/stevearnoldmeteorites/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Also, not on Ebay yet, I have some full slices, up to 21 inches across, of
an oriented Brenham pallasite. These are the most amazing slices I have
ever seen. I also have a new case where the slices can be placed between
two sheets of Lexan and suspended in oil. Tim Heitz bought one of these from
 me and he devised an awesome LED backlighting system for his frame, where
the frame can be hung on a wall and the whole apparatus lights up like a
cosmic stain glassed window. Maybe Tim can offer some photos if anyone is
interested?

The Brenham slices can be sold with or without the frames, just ask for
details.

Lots of options. Enjoy.

Thanks.

Steve Arnold