[meteorite-list] Meteorite ID Card Format

From: Michael Groetz <mpg4444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:20:43 -0500

Hi List-
? ?It has always been very important to me to keep ID cards with each
meteorite in my collection. Some of the meteorites I have were not
provided with a card from the supplier.
? ?I have to admit- I am not very computer literate. ?I've tried to
make a format to use repeatedly but they have not had a quality look
to them that I would like in my collection.
? ?Would someone on the list be willing to share a generic format that
would work in either Microsoft Word Processor or Word 2007? I would
sure appreciate it if you share with me a file to use off list. Please
do not send me one specific to your business as I would not want to
duplicate that.
? ?Thank you very much. Have a good weekend.
Mike