[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards - changing mass

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:32:36 -0800

Many of my customers want any and all cards that were
Ever associated with the piece. Many museum card copies
Are of a higher weight from which the piece was taken.
        It would seem most appropriate to include your new
Card and current weight along with the old card.
        People will understand the slightly lower weight as
The result of "finishing" on your part or use of a better
Scale. If you advertise at the weight it is after finishing,
No one will object to a higher weight on a previous card
And, if you like, you can even have a place on the card
For "weight after polishing" or the like.
        Michael

--
"Teachin' a pig to dance is a waste of time and it irritates the pig"
Mark Twain