[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:39:44 -0800

May I suggest submissions be made to the
IMCA for a standard ID card the size of a
Standard business card be offered by the
IMCA and leave room to put in the Dealer
Name and website URL.
        This would be rather simple, and
IMCA members could submit a JPG of
A given card and someone of the officers
Could choose the best to use for a generic
Card. It could also include a space for the
Specific IMCA member number as well
As a generic IMCA logo.
        Of course, this would not benefit dealers
And collectors NOT members of the IMCA,
But that would be fine with me.
        For what its worth, Michael
PS: If a board member doesn't want to be
Bothered, I would be willing to choose from
Among entrants and then offer it to the IMCA
To have on their site so members could download
The JPG and then modify it with their name, URL
And IMCA membership number.

--
"Teachin' a pig to dance is a waste of time and it irritates the pig"
Mark Twain