[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards - changing mass

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:39:45 -0500

Hi Matt and List,

Yes, that is great idea. Signing the cards introduces a great
difficulty for those who seek to copy a card or produce a bogus card.
As obvious as it seems, that idea never occurred to me. Now I might
start issuing cards and signing them. I never issued cards previously
because I viewed them the same way as COA's - easy to reproduce and
not worth the paper they are printed on. But signing them makes them
more meaningful.

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com