[meteorite-list] Welcome Home

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:58:30 -0800

I think we should give Michael Farmer a chance... what about forgiveness and giving people a second chance? If things get personal, then deal with it at that point. I think his input to the list would be valuable since he is one of the preeminent collectors and has had many unique experience throughout the world. That?s why I enjoy the list so much; to hear the many experience of all the different meteorite hunters and collectors? So let?s not get so personal? ok.

Greg S.