[meteorite-list] A fundamental tone

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:52:02 +0100

While I am in favor of Mike reporting to the list again about his most recent adventure (..well, I am just curious about that personal story, I must admit..), I am also inclined to generally recommend very moderate and polite future postings here regarding this special issue, please.

This list acts internationally, and is surely monitored by a great variety of readers from all fields. As long as we keep it polite, rational, and argumentative, and in an overall reasonable fundamental tone, it will be good for all in a situation, where we are faced with a certain trend of national law enforcements which probably would not advance the long term evolution of meteoritics in a positive sense, would that be any different.

Just my two Eurocents,
Alex
Berlin/Germany