[meteorite-list] A fundamental tone

From: karmaka <karmaka_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:02:11 +0100 (CET)

I fully agree with Alex.
This list is too important to be 'tainted' by any 'bad blood'.
Mutual respect and a fair way of resolving conflicts should be PRIORITY ONE.
I think I speak on behalf of most of us here on the list if I expect
the fundamental principles of fair communication to be followed by each and every
one of us.
Don't forget that this is a public list and although controversies are normal and often necessary, some things must at all costs remain private.
Let's always keep in mind why we cherish this list and what we all share:

our passionate interest in meteorites.

Life is too short to get upset about 'small things' all the time. Let's keep our energy to manoeuvre through life as best as possible and to rejoice in collecting, selling or studying our beloved visitors from space.

Just stare at one of your meteorites when you are annoyed about something or someone and you will see how utterly irrelevant these destructive feelings actually are.

Just another two cents from Europe

Have a nice day or night, wherever you are right now on this little blue marble

Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----