[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, Tabor, Peekskill, Seres, SYLACAUGA, St. Louis, 2008TC3, L'Aigle, Wold Cottage, Tagish Lake, Siena, New Concord, ORGUEIL, Bonita Springs and more ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:31:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions email me and ill get back you.

Thank you

Best of the Best
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

eBay Acutions:

Ensisheim, Sylacauga, Orgueil meteorite KIT, rare items
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260749460105&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

PEEKSKILL meteorite HAMMER STONE car smasher 1992 NY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250784370162&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250785038392&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BONITA SPRINGS found amoung skeletons in 1938 in FL USA
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748905660&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 241mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare * Great Size*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250785610482&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SIENA meteorite 1794 historic fall from Italy VERY RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250784391491&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection! *Over 200mg*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748893234&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748138011&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ESNANDES very rare historic meteorite fall- France 1837 *Super rare*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748219752&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ABEE 60mg meteorite-ONLY know EH4 impact-melt breccia.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748897855&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250785043014&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864! *Alien Life*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250785611786&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WOLD COTTAGE rare meteorite 1795-1st classified from UK
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260749467961&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

BARBOTAN rare historic meteorite-1790-France-killer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250785618344&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TABOR meteorite from 1753 Czech Republic- RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260749469025&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 18mg-most amount of nanodiamonds
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250784368421&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SERES meteorite 1818 1st and only meteorite from Greece
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250784382992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748241668&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748909442&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250785041425&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

FISHER 1894 historic meteorite 1st fall from Minnesota.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748895142&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ABEE 60mg meteorite-ONLY know EH4 impact-melt breccia.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260748897855&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250779360701&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633