[meteorite-list] Read it and laugh!

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 20:02:58 +0100

Dear Count

First, why again like too many others on this list, are you changing the
Subject line ? I have never seen that on any list or forum, past or present
and I have been on forums/fora since 1998...

Second, here in France, serious sources (!) talked about the USAF flight...
Anyway... now we know it was too late, no matter if that flight existed or
not...

Third, in France, at the time, top officials said that the Chernobyl cloud
stopped at the
Rhine... Jean-Yves Cousteau regretted backing up this "information" to his
last breath !
Peace to his soul. He was then Secretary of Environmental Affairs.

I am not a No Nuke person... but know enough to be concerned about the
latest
news.

All the best to you and especially people (ant their loved ones) in Japan

Cordially
Michael B.