[meteorite-list] Oman prison saga

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:08:38 -0700

That is a great story! I'm really sorry you had to go through this, but glad
you're home safe. And hopefully nobody has to go through this type of
detention in the future, glad my trip to Oman didn't end this way.
Your statement about being supported and knowing the blessing will be
forwarded on is very true, I have my own stories of people that stood with
me through tough times.
Rob H