[meteorite-list] Oman prison saga

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:16:17 -0400

Michael,

First of all, welcome home. After reading your horror story, all that I can
say is that it was a miracle for both of you to have survived this ordeal.
Granted, you had military training to fall-back on, but still, you are most
fortunate to have literally survived "life in hell" to relate your story.
While I have never met either of you, I am personally relieved that you and
Robert made it back home.

Best Regards, and again, welcome home,

Ed Deckert