[meteorite-list] Oman prison saga

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:18:15 -0700

Hi Mike and Robert,

This is a very interesting story. I read it and at times felt sad and
even scared for you two as well other souls still in that hell hole. I
am sorry you guys went through that and wouldn't wish that on anyone.
I don't think I would have handled it so well....

May the nightmarish memories quickly fade and let you two get back to
business as usual soon.

I do have to say though that I NEVER heard anyone say they were glad
you were in jail. As far as I could tell the "list" was silent - so
that no more damage would be caused here - in yours and Roberts honor.

In Tucson you guys were missed and everyone seemed truly concerned
that you two were in trouble. Believe it or not Michael Blood wouldn't
even allow us to broadcast anything live that night if he thought it
could even remotely hurt you. Yes, I know what he said recently, but
he also seemed very concerned for you.

Keep up the good work - it's good to have you guys safely home!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia