[meteorite-list] "Great News" to eBay sellers.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

No matter what, eBay will always find a way to take more money from the deal. I
charge exactly what it cost to ship meaning I lose due to PayPal fees. Now eBay
wants a chunk. This is getting ridiculous. Buyers complain every time the post
office raises their fees and this is reflected in the points system. EBay wants
you to use their shipping but they cannot handle international. They are not
happy unless they change the system every month. They make it sound like great
news but it always seems to end up costing the seller more.

Best Regards,

Adam