[meteorite-list] "Great News" to eBay sellers.

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:45:33 -0700

This is so classic...additional fees within any third-party exchange
ultimately limits the exchange itself (excuse me for my OT comment here, but
this is also the model in statist taxation...sorry, but I couldn't
resist...it is directly parallel.)

Ultimately, the 'law' of un-intended consequenses will come home to roost,
and eBay will recognize the impact, or not.

By contrast, I must say that this List is populated by true Thinkers, and
not a x-section of the general descerning public......which is why I am both
honored and pleased that I discovered you all, and subsequently now have my
most important specimens, not through eBay, yet through our List.

-Richard Montgomery