[meteorite-list] The Term "Planetary"

From: Galactic Stone and Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:57:07 -0400

Hi Ryan,

Surely you missed the big eBay announcement about "galaxy meteorites"....!

A quick search on eBay will reveal meteorites from a variety of
planets and star systems.

Of course, avoid any meteorites from Algol, because all planets in
that system have a law prohibiting the export of meteorites to Earth.
And the Algol authorities don't screw around. If they catch you
removing meteorites, they will confiscate the specimens, impound your
vessel, and deport you to the nearest neutral star system. If it's
not your first offense, they have been known to hand down sentences of
50 lashes with the neural whip.

As for planetary meteorites, I prefer Martians because their
government is no longer extant and their laws no longer apply to
collectors.

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com