[meteorite-list] Lorton Meteorite

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:04:36 -0700

So basically, IF this Washington Post article is accurate in it's
reporting, the landowners dropped the case after getting portrayed as
the bad guys in the media by the Doctors who had a free lawyer, no legal
fees, and they played the media game. I have to say the Doctors played
the game well, it got turned into a PR war, and they won. So this case
NEVER went anywhere legally? The actual issue of legal ownership is
still not resolved.

Regards,
Eric