[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: Jimski47 at aol.com <Jimski47_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:21:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Michael and list,

Not all of the Mifflin photo's on the Met. Bulletin (IMCA Encyclopedia of
Meteorites) are of the real thing. I have three photos there. One is a
slice from Joe's main mass, another is a complete individual that I found
during my five day hunt and the fake is the slice that I purchased from
Greg
Catterton. I contacted Greg C this morning to get my refund and have not
received a response. I'll remove the photo later. If you have one that
looks
like this, you've been duped.

Best Wishes,
Jim K

In a message dated 5/8/2011 3:47:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,