[meteorite-list] Mifflin, WHAT is Amiss

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 19:24:58 -0400

IN our court system, you must prove your innocence and are assumed
guilty once charges are filed, even if those charges are flimsy,
improper or lies. Many police departments, especially in the deep
south, are rampant with incompetence and corruption. Many innocent
people get railroaded in this county. Jails and prisons are full of
innocent people convicted by arrogant shit-tard authorities who are
afraid to admit they are wrong and would rather see an innocent person
suffer, rather than admit they made a mistake. Take noting for
granted. Innocent until proven guilty is a myth and a lie.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com