[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 15:38:11 -0700 (PDT)

The slice Jim has is the non Mifflin stone.
Jim, sorry, I have tons of emails, just got to yours and sent you an email as you must have been posting this.
I am reclaiming the material and will be sending a sample soon to be tested to try to confirm when this fell and just what it is.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites