[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:21:50 -0600

Hello,

I think the one you mentioned...is really hard to tell. Catterton did a part trade/cash deal with me and some of the trade material was REAL Mifflin that I personally found, even though you purchased it from him it might be the real deal, at least on that piece. The time frame would have to be after July 10th, because he did not have my real Mifflin until after then.

Best Wishes

Michael