[meteorite-list] Scam Artist - Joel Samson - Fake LunarMeteorites

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:45:53 -0400

Hello MikeG,

Scam Artist, Joel Samson, is not a 'friend' of mine on Facebook. He has been
allowed to be a member of the Facebook group, "Meteorites", where a lot of
meteorite enthusiasts share images, etc. This is where Joel posted his bogus
garbage. I was sent a private message alerting my of Joel's scam, so in
turn, I notified Adam, Siegfried and the IMCA and MetList forums. At the
very least, he needs to be booted from the "Meteorites" group on Facebook
and anyone who has 'friended' him needs to 'unfriend' him!

Best Regards,
Greg Hup?

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection