[meteorite-list] Bigfoot and the "Nakhla Dog" - what do they havein common?

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 18:46:39 -0500

I indeed have heard stories about Semi-drivers who HAVE occasionally hit a
Sasquatch in the Pacific Northwest.

The one particular tale I heard 2nd-hand was from man who talked to a driver
who said he hit & killed one in Colorado many years ago. He said he was
detained for a bit by a special group of police, while another group cleaned
his truck of all evidence of his "fatal encounter" with Bigfoot.

Who knows??