[meteorite-list] Bigfoot and the "Nakhla Dog" - what do they havein common?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 19:49:41 -0400

All of the remaining bigfoots were raptured on saturday - they will
never be found now.

Also, sales of all bigfoot-related material is hereby suspended until
further notice. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com