[meteorite-list] Lovina: most likely not a meteorite

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:29:59 -0700

G'Day Everyone, (sorry too many to list)
When Lovina came to light, I was impressed. I had never seen anything
like it and to be honest, I had my doubts. Then the situation progressed
and I thought, wow, this is spectacular and you must admit, it's one
hell of a piece! My first thoughts when this came to fruitation was a
Manganese Nodule highly abrated and managed to surface itself on a
beach, that's when the story began.

I withdrew into my shell in disgust and embarrassment and then Lovina
erupted again and I was excited. Now this latest issue... Please, you've
got to stop. I've been on this roller coaster ride for a long time and
I'm about to puke ;-))

But in the great words of Mike G, even though I don't own any Lovina,
whatever is associated with it has been suspended from sale until
further notice.