[meteorite-list] Injured self today - will be late on emails

From: actionshooting at carolina.rr.com <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:57:24 +0000

Yeah......you could sell that tip as an alien part that was attached to a meteorite!!
--
Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
---- Dennis Miller <astroroks at hotmail.com> wrote:
Sorry to hear that!  There are some positives though.  Now you only have to clip 9 finger nails.
Some will ask, Did you use distilled water or alcohol while cutting? Put the tip on eBay!
Please excuse the sick humor!  Truly though, hope you recover fine.
Our hearts and prayers go out to those folks in Joplin..
Dennis Miller