[meteorite-list] Membrane frames are hermetic ???

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:04:15 +0200

Hi
I want buy a few od this new membrane frames
http://shop.ebay.de/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570&_nkw=Schweberahmen&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I want to know if they are hermetic the same as this normal membrane boxes.
Ofcourse out typical membrane boxes, especially the larger are not 100%
hermetic, but when closed, specimen inside is very well covered from oudside
humidity. But I never see closer this wooden membrane boxes, so if anyone
have one please let me know.

I need them for our new hammer Soltmany, to hold samples perfect fresh for
years.
Please answer to my private email.

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com