[meteorite-list] Certificate of Mailing

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 20:12:04 -0400

Hi,

If I follow, it covers that you mailed the package, not that it was
received.

I would think that most people would claim that they didn't receive a
package, not that you didn't mail it.

If you really want protection with the USPS, I would think you want to send
it with a return receipt required to be signed.

Mark Grossman