[meteorite-list] IMCA

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 09:59:17 -0400

Greetings,

Michael Blood is certainly an outstanding member of the meteorite community
and a reliable source for meteorites. It is always possible for mistakes and
misunderstandings to happen when dealing. I have much more patience with
someone trying to do it right than those who think they can outsmart the
meteorite community through their dishonest dealings. Michael is an
honorable guy and I am sure that no intentional wrong doing was attempted on
his part (my feelings).

Darryl Pitt has always been a decent dealer to my knowledge and I am sure
this is simply a case of misunderstanding of what was expected to what was
received. Making things right is the sign of a genuine and quality dealer.
It takes a high quality person to post an appology and equally high to
accept it.

Best to all.

--AL Mitterling