[meteorite-list] Scientific American Archives 1845-1909 available until November 30, 2011

From: karmaka-meteorites at t-online.de <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 09:57:19 +0100

Hello Mark,

I think I can say this on behalf of many list members.

Thank you once again for the valuable information you share with us.

It is, as always, much appreciated!

Keep up the good work!

Martin

Von: "Mark Grossman" <markig at westnet.com>
 An: <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
 Betreff: [meteorite-list] Scientific American Archives 1845-1909 available until November 30, 2011
 Datum: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 02:21:33 +0100

If you would like to learn more about free access to Scientific American
 articles, some of which are useful to those interested in the history of
 meteorites, see the Meteorite Manuscripts blog by clicking on one of the
 links below.

 Thanks!

 Mark

 Mark Grossman