[meteorite-list] Scientific American Archives 1845-1909 available until November 30, 2011

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 04:05:16 -0500

Thanks so much to both Martins for the kind words in the two messages posted
this evening.

It's a pleasure doing the research and sharing the findings.

If anyone finds any interesting or special articles in Scientific American
that they would like to share, feel free to post a comment at the end of the
Meteorite Manuscripts blog post.

Thanks again for the nice words. And if you're interested in the Scientific
American articles, remember - the articles are only free until the end of
the month!

Mark

PS - I hope to be posting some manuscript letters again in the near future.

Mark Grossman
Meteorite Manuscripts

http://meteoritemanuscripts.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/MetManuscripts